Quickbooks creating the world of digitalization with its dynamic and easy-to-use features. Through Quickbooks the world taking a step forward towards digital finance management. This digitalization incorporates many tasks in no time. Quickbooks comes with many good features and tools such as payroll, tax filing, and Quickbooks PDF converter.
With these different features, the user can perform so many different tasks digitally. It is because of Quickbooks capability that it is regarded as the game-changer that changes and develops the entire scenario of the accounting world. Whether it be the small entrepreneurs or non-professionals, Quickbooks digitalizes them all with dynamic features.
But, sometimes due to some technical glitches, these features cannot perform their functions. In this guide, we will focus on reinstalling the Quickbooks PDF converter and resolving the issue incorporated with the tool. Before moving on, let’s first consider what is Quickbooks PDF Converter?
What is Quickbooks PDF Converter?
Like we said earlier that it is one of the tools of Quickbooks that uses Adobe PDF file format for forms and reports so that they could be emailed properly and the recipient can view them in Adobe Reader. But, sometimes the user faces some issues with the tools that hinder the work. If you are also having some issues with the Quickbooks PDF converter while performing the task then read this whole article which will surely help you in getting rid of the issue.
How to Reinstall Quickbooks PDF Converter?
1. The first thing that you need to do is to go to the start button.
2. Then, click on Devices and Printers to open the Printers window.
3. Go to Add a printer.
4. Choose the Local Printer option.
5. Reject Automatically detect and install my plug and play printer.
6. Click on the next tab.
7. Select a new port and choose the next option.
8. Type PDF 1 and click on OK.
9. Choose the Have Disk.
10. Now, choose the tab click on browse.
11. You have to browse:
- Windows non-64-bit: C:ProgramFilesIntuitQuickbooks 20XX (XX is your year of Quickbooks)
- Windows 64-bit: C:Program Files (x86)IntuitQuickbooks 20XX (XX is your year of Quickbooks)
12. Go to the file amyuni.inf, open it, and select OK.
13. Select the tab next.
14. Click on the replace the existing driver and click again on the next.
15. Now, you are required to rename the driver according to your version and release.
- Quickbooks PDF Converter: Quickbooks 2007, 2008, 2009 R1-R8, 2009 R11
- Quickbooks PDF Converter 2.0: Quickbooks 2010 R1-R2, Quickbooks 2010 R6 and above
- QuickBooks PDF Converter 3.0: Quickbooks 2009 R9-R10, Quickbooks 2010 R3-R5
16. For default printer select NO and click on the next tab.
17. Now, you have to choose Do not share this printer and choose the next tab.
18. When the screen will prompt to print a test page, click on NO.
19. At last, click on next.
How to Delete Quickbooks PDF Converter?
- The very first step that you need to do is to login into your system as a system administrator.
- Now, go to the Printers and Faxes and open it.
- Move ahead with the steps provided below:
For Windows Vista, 7, 8, and 10
- Move towards the start button and select the run option.
- Now, you have to enter control printers and choose the OK tab.
- Then, select the delete option,
- In order to confirm the deletion, hit the Yes tab.
How to fix Quickbooks PDF converter issues?
1. Method for Windows users
- First, verify that the XPS document is running without any hindrances or not.
- If you find any hindrances then install the Microsoft XPS document write.
- The error can also be occurred due to incorrect security settings.
- It requires the user to visit the antivirus which is installed on the PC and then edit the settings.
2. Run Quickbooks Print and PDF repair tool
Quickbooks comes with many tools to solve the error issue like Quickbooks File Doctor, Quickbooks Connection Diagnostic Tool, and many more. If you want to know more about them then just click on them as we have attached a link to both of them. This will direct you to the article containing the complete guide. Well, Quickbooks Print and PDF Repair Tool is one such tool that can easily repair the error issue. In order to run this tool you have to follow the steps below:
- Firstly, go to the official website of Intuit and download the Quickbooks tool hub software.
- Follow the instruction prompted on the system’s screen.
- Now, launch the tool if the installation process is completed.
- Go to the Quickbooks Tool Hub, choose Programs Problems.
- Now, click on the Quickbooks Print & PDF Repair Tool.
- If it is downloaded properly, run the tool. It will help in detecting the issue and resolving it.
- At last, start the system again.
We hope that all these methods will solve the error issue with the Quickbooks PDF converter tool. But, if you still find that the tool is not working properly then you can contact the Quickbooks customer care team. They will surely help you to resolve the error issue. And also, don’t forget to share your thoughts about the article in the comment section.